What could be better than a hot cup of freshly brewed coffee for kick-starting your day? The magical aroma and the taste tickle your senses and give you the energy boost you need to start yet another glorious day. Most people wake up and look forward to ‘smell the coffee’ and sip it after a restful night’s sleep.
A hot cup of coffee keeps you warm and calms frayed nerves, while a glass of soothing and delicious cold coffee can make a great difference at the end of a hot sultry day.
Next time your boss is on your head or wife is after your life; go for a cuppa coffee – hot or cold! The first thing in the morning that people around the world crave for is coffee; the first thing they ask for in the middle of a hot summer day is a glass of cold coffee brew.
Two Types of Coffee Drinkers
- Hot coffee drinkers: This is your normal coffee with which you start your day. Most people prefer the regular hot coffee rather than the cold coffee. This is especially true for the first cup in the morning. The warm and nerve – soothing taste cannot be replaced by a cold coffee.
- Cold Coffee drinkers: A specially blended coffee normally served in cafes, restaurants, clubs houses and other places where you can order a glass-full. It may be served in different forms or with many different add-ons, like ice – creams.
Hot Coffees – Spoilt for Choices
In addition to the regular hot coffee made at homes, coffee comes in a variety of blends and is served in cafes and restaurants and includes:
- Cappuccino: served as a shot of espresso topped with steam-foamed
- Cafe Latte: A lighter coffee mixed with a shot of Espresso with milk added.
- Aztec Coffee: This is a gourmet, international blend that has a double shot of espresso made from a blend of coffee beans and topped with steamed and frothy milk.
- Regular Filter Coffee: This is the traditional South Indian Coffee that is strong and aromatic. It takes you back to the lush coffee plantations in the coffee growing region of Chikmagalur, Karnataka, India,
Cold Coffee on a Hot Summer Day
Cold Coffee is brewed with hand-crafted blends and is specially prepared to enhance the tones and flavours. The coffee is brewed for several hours so that it is less acidic and you can enjoy your cup of joy without any side effects. Cold coffee is usually a casual drink for any part of the day. There is a whole range of cold coffee which includes:
- Cafe Frappe: The original cold coffee which is rich and creamy and has an endearing taste. It is an all-time favourite beverage of all coffee drinkers.
- Almond Rabri Frappe: This is a concoction of rich rabri with a shot of smooth, whipped cream and topped with roasted almond flakes.
- Citrus Cold Brew Coffee: Brewed coffee, blended with Mandarin flavour served in sugar – rimmed
The Best Places to Buy Coffee
Experts, who know their coffee, source only the best coffee beans from Coorg and Chikmagalur in Karnataka state. It is also sourced from Araku Valley in Andhra Pradesh. This area is a non-traditional coffee growing region. Here, the local tribals have taken to producing coffee of a premium quality that is free from pesticides, thereby offering pure coffee beans that have a personality of its own.
According to the Coffee Board, the total coffee production across India – for both Arabica and Robusta blends was estimated at 348, 000 for the year 2015 and 2016.
The Cup That Heals
Years of research has revealed that coffee is not only a pick-me-up drink but it has therapeutic values too.
- Moderate Coffee drinking prevents premature death
- Coffee drinking reduces mortality
- It protects against liver cirrhosis
- Coffee saves you from multiple sclerosis
- It is believed to protect you from colorectal cancer
Coffee is not only a versatile beverage- it is also a health drink that will add years to your life. So, here’s to Coffee – Cheers!
LSI Keywords: coffee, Citrus Cold Brew Coffee, Almond Rabdi Frappe, Cafe Frappe, Cold Coffee, Cold Brewed Coffee, Regular Filter Coffee, hot coffee, brewed coffee.